- It's one year out from the 2022 Moke Round Up in Tamworth, and the proposed program is complete. We've even completed our first test run! We will run a COVID safe event, hopefully less restrictive than 2020, provided the COVID situation allows.
- Now that we've passed the "one year to go" mark, we'll post information soon about accommodation options at Austin Tourist Park.
- A board will be created on the Australian Moke Forum shortly, and a link will be added to this page. (see below for the link)
- We expect to have the accommodation options and prices in the next few days. Check back soon!
- Accommodation details are now available - see the new accommodation page for all the info.
- The Moke Round Up 2022 board has been created on the Australian Moke Forum, and will have all the news and info as it becomes available. Feel free to ask any questions via this board, as well as the other channels listed on our contact page. For those who have our phone numbers, you are also welcome to text or call us - the Round Up phone number will not be available until closer to the event (and we'll publish the number when it is).
- Preparations are going well. Runs are organised and we expect to have registrations open at the end of April.
- Registrations open : go to the 2022 Registration page
- Merchandise pages will be published in the next week or two as soon as we have pricing and availability confirmed, and all registered Mokers will receive notification when the pages are available and the orders are open. This year's merchandise includes a few different polo shirts, a couple of winter tops, and headwear including caps, bucket hats and beanies. Of course, there will be the obligatory grille badge!
- Merchandise pages have been published and orders are open : go to the 2022 Merchandise Overview page. Orders will be open until 17 August - this is an earlier cut off date than previous events but we need to allow for the inevitable supply delays that have resulted from the pandemic.
- Just under a month left for merchandise orders. Orders need to close on 17 August to avoid disappointment.
- There are a couple of bookings with Austin for people that haven't registered for the event - if this is you please submit your form to us so we can work on completing formalities like event insurance, etc.
- Merchandise orders close tonight. Orders after this time are subject to availability and also postage as they may not be ready for collection at the Round Up.
- Invoices have been sent today to all those who have ordered merchandise. Those who have not ordered any items will receive their invoices for the registration fee in the next week.
- The Program page has been published containing the plan for this year - click here to go there. The plan comes with the usual disclaimer of "weather permitting"!
- A newsletter was emailed this morning to all those who have registered for this year's Round Up. If you didn't receive one, let us know and we'll investigate.
- There will be a BBQ on the Tuesday night, compliments of our generous hosts at Austin. Another newsletter will be sent to everyone in the next couple of days about this.
- UPDATE ON ACCOMMODATION : There are only two cabins still available at Austin Tourist Park - one is a deluxe queen cabin with a queen bed and a king bed (or alternatively a queen and two singles), and the other is a double cabin and two sets of bunks (non ensuite).
- These will remain held for Round Up attendees for only one more week, and then they will be made available to the public.
If you are after a cabin and haven't booked, contact Austin Tourist Park asap on (02)6766-2380 & remember to tell them you're coming for the Moke Round Up.
- Another newsletter was emailed today to all those who have registered for this year's Round Up. If you didn't receive one, let us know and we'll investigate.
- Please see the following for an update on Sunday’s plans (you don’t need to register or log in to the Forum to read this) : https://www.mokeforum.com.au/index.php?topic=14488.msg170284#msg170284